1. TrackConsole web analytics software
2.a. Collection of Information - What information we collect and how
The information collected by our website may include:
1. Any personal details you enter and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
2. Your IP address, referrer, web pages that you visit and any other data normally stored in website logs.
3. Session information stored in cookies that are used to ensure accurate data is extracted from our systems. These cookies do not include any personal data. If you set your browser to reject cookies, you might not be able to login to your TrackConsole account.
4. If you have an account with TrackConsole, your preferences and use of email updates.
2.b. Collection of Information - What we do with your information
Any information we collect will be used in accordance with applicable laws for the following purposes:
1. To comply with legal requirements.
2. In certain cases, we may use your email address to send you information about our products and services. In such a case, you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your registration.
3. We may use personal information to provide the TrackConsole software.
4. We may use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve the TrackConsole software and services.
5. We may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties.
7. We may share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
8. When you send email or other communication to TrackConsole, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
Please don’t send us any communication which contains confidential information. Since we are not able to evaluate whether such communication contains confidential information or not, we may retain or use such confidential information as aforesaid and such retention or use shall not be deemed as a breach of any of our obligations herein.
Except as described herein, we do NOT:
i. Disclose your information.
ii. Share your information with third parties.
3. Information security
TrackConsole maintains a strict "no-spam" policy. Your e-mail address will not be sold to a third party.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to TrackConsole employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
When we receive formal written complaints posted using our contact form, it is TrackConsole's policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between TrackConsole and an individual.
4. Policy Modifications
5. Contacting us about Privacy
If you have any questions about our privacy statement, the information we have collected from you online, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us by using our contact form.